Friday, January 11, 2013

Smart Cigarette


How do I get rid of the smell of cigarette smoke from me and my car?
I just smoked a cigarette inside my car and now both my car and myself stinks. What is the easiest and quickest way to eliminate the smell before anyone notices?



And no lectures please. I am 20-years-old and legally permitted to smoke.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
You can take a shower, brush your teeth and wash your clothes.

Figure out how to do that to the car, and you are all set.



"Legal age" to smoke doesn't mean you should abuse a car belonging to someone else.

Legal age is no guarantee of wisdom or smarts.



Smoking cigarettes is the coolest form of prolonged suicide available - and college kids still aren't smart enough to realize they aren't ...


SMART CIGARETTE