Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Filtered Cigarette Tubes


Where can I buy supplies for rolling cigarettes near College Park, MD?
I'm sick of this fire-safe paper, so I'd like to get some of those cigarette tubes with the filters already attached and a cheap plastic tobacco injector. I know of some good tobacco shops in Virginia and Waldorf where I usually go, but I'd rather not have to drive that far, and I'd also like to stay away from driving in DC. Does anyone know of any nice tobacco shops, or any place that sells these things, in or relatively close to College Park?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
You might try Yoonick's in Takoma Park. I don't know for sure that have what you are looking for, but there is a good chance, because they have a lot of stuff.



Yoonik Inc

1331 Holton Lane

Takoma Park, MD

(301) 408-4551‎



There also is (or used to be) a tobacco store in Capital Plaza. But Capital Plaza fell on hard times, as you probably know, and from the address I just looked up, it seems like the Capital Plaza smoke shop may have moved. I would call first to see if they are still around.



Capital Plaza Smoke Shop

Capital View Terrace

Landover, MD 20785

(301) 341-2614‎



www.mtobacco.bg "M Tobacco" Ltd. is one the biggest manufacturers of filtered cigarette tubes, offering its quality products at the most ...


FILTERED CIGARETTE TUBES