Monday, January 28, 2013

Cigar Smoke Vs Cigarette Smoke


Has anyone here gotten or known someone wiht lung cancer from smoking cigars?
I enjoy a cigar maybe once or twice a week. I know if I did this for a long long time then I could get some type of cancer, but I want to know what the stats are on cigar smokers vs. cigarette smokers. Please don't answer if you don't know anything about this subject. Don't say "it is bad for you" I know it is but I would rather smoke then drink every night. Anyways, please comment on what you think would happen. This doesn't mean I will be quitting, maybe after a few years. But for know I just want to know the stats on the cancer rate of cigar smokers. Thank you for your posts. Also, anyone know how many people got cancer from smoking a hundred years ago when more poeple did smoke?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I don't have stats, but I understand cigar smokers usually don't end up inhaling as much as cigarette smokers, so it probably isn't as hard on the lungs. However, like pipe smokers, there is always the danger of cancer in the mouth, which can be pretty horrid.



www.realmenrealstyle.com Click to receive my FREE 47 page eBook on Men's Style and Fashion. www.aspiringgentleman.com - Visit this article for ...


CIGAR SMOKE VS CIGARETTE SMOKE