Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Cigarette Store


Is there a trusted online store to buy discounted cigarettes?
I was just wanting to know if anyone out there has bought premium cigarettes online. My husband smokes quite a bit, and they aren't cheap where we live - $40.00 per carton. I checked online for discounted cigarettes, and there were so many of these cheap cigarette stores. I just wanted to know if anyone has ordered them online, and if it was safe and not a scam.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I've been buying through this site for 4 years. And I remain their thankful and devoted customer till the present and I have never paid those taxes! why should we help the government keep collecting some easy dollars?

Here is the site : http://www.cigoutlet.net/



www.ElectronicCigaretteRetailer.com Why not buy your electronic cigarette direct from the manufacturer and get a solid 30 day money back guarantee ...


THE CIGARETTE STORE