Friday, January 18, 2013

Free Standing Cigarette Bins


****is there a meaning to these weird occurrences?*********?
weird things have been happening to me lately.

1. i was sitting at home by myself after school on my parents' computer, when i heard a man's voice, like it was in the house. i didn't hear what was said, it was clear but it sounded like it was coming from the other side of the house, so i was unable to really hear it. i have 3 dogs, 2 dalmatians and a shih-tzu, and they all 3 ran towards that end of the house barking,like they do when anyone enters the house. i came behind them and they had stopped at the entrance of our playroom, seeming to be confused about no one being there. I saw no one in the playroom, so i searched the rest of the house: no one. i checked all TV's, stereos, etc. : all off. i checked the computer i was on (Rest were turned off): sound off. i told my mom and she said that when i was 2 1/2 (im currently turning 16 in a month) and my mom was in the hospital, preggers with my triplet siblings, my grandma watched me and my mom said that one day my grandma was alone with me and the 10 pugs we had then, in my room when she heard a man's voice say: "ELLEN! [my grandma] we're home!" she said she swore it was my father who said it, so she goes to the playroom and sees no one, but sees our cat on the top of the bookshelves hissing with arched back and fur fluffed and the pugs all in my room still not wanting to come out. she called my parents and said they had been at the hospital all day. i think its so weird that i had a similar experience almost 13 years after my grandma's experience.

2. i was up reading one night, i was the only one up and it was about 1am, when i smelt cigarettes smoke. it was a very strong smell, like someone was smoking right outside my bedroom door.the smell lasted 10 minutes then went away, and later that night came back for a few minutes. no one in our family smokes, because my mom has severe asthma. i asked the next morning if anyone else had smelled and everyone else said no, including my mother, who is very sensitive to smells and would have noticed and awoken if she smelled it.

3. a week or 2 later i was up reading again when i saw what appeared to be maybe a shadow or dark silhouette of a man standing at the end of my bed. i looked up and then w/e it was was gone. i never saw it straight on but in my peripheral vision. i see things like that often. i see my cat, kayla, who died many many many years ago walking by me, and ill watching her out of the corner of my eye, but as soon and i go to look right at her she's not there. this the first time though that it's been a man like that.

4. today while i was with my friends waiting for my mom to pick me up in front of the school after lax conditioning, a bird flew right into the big window under the covered thing right behind me, like a yard to a yard and a half behind me. it hit to the ground right behind me. ( it's tail was still twitching and so i said we gotta pick it up and put it in the bushes so no one will hurt it, or step on it or mess with it. right after i said this this guy picks it up by its tail and starts swinging it at people, like he's gonna throw at them then he threw it to the ground. i can't believe how sick people can be! [i punched him as hard as i could, real well and called him a efbastardterd and that i hope he dies like that, that sometorchershers you while you're in pain and that i hope he goes to hell, the same way others around felt and said] ) this is the second time something like that has happened to me. the first time was last year, my dad had just picked me up from a bball game @ half time @ my high school and he was driving a clients car [to test and make sure its fixed properly], a black lexus suv. i live 5 minutes away from my high school, (15 minutes if i walk) we had just pulled out of the parking lot and drove not even 2 minutes when a owl hit the side of the car, the passenger side window, at the exact place my head was resting. i wasn't hurt, just startled though the bird was not as lucky. my dad pulled over [to check on the car, of course] and 3 cars behind us stopped also, they said they saw\heard it hit, (the car was not damaged). it was about 9 and it was dark out side, only light: the stadium lights and car lights, which there weren't many of at that time. i felt it hit right where my head was, i have no clue why.





another thing to add:

-my mom and dad and grandparents (same grandma as mentioned above) had experences with a ghost in this house when they first moved in.



at one time all the animals were under the kitchen table where m grandma and mom were talking, (dad and grandpa were outside and no of us kids were born so theyre the only ones in the house) when all the sudden the recliner in the living room started rocked back and forth very quckly then building down til it did not move at all.



another time:

my mom and dad were only ones in the house and they were installing lightswitches. they had just installed all the ones in alll the bedrooms (5 all
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Very interesting. Allot of strange things have bin happening for the past few months to people all over the world. Maybe you have a gift that has just awaken. These changes all over the world has either caused people to discover they have gifts or people with gifts already are getting stronger at the the ones they have. A good way to deal with this is to study up on Saint Michael and do a prayer of to him. Hes an Archangel of great protection and buying a candle of him should help as well. If you have any more questions about on whats happening to you feel free to email me, I would love to hear more about these odd things that's bin happening in your house.



This unit is a free standing bin tipper that can handle eurocarts an wheelie bins upto to 550kgs in weight. This machine is located at a customer ...


FREE STANDING CIGARETTE BINS