Monday, January 21, 2013

Cheap Clove Cigarettes Online


So the clove black (kretek) cigarettes are off the American Market?
People, I need alternatives!!!!!
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Yes, America sucks. Marijuana is becoming legal, yet flavoured cigarettes are being banned. I'm thinking of moving to Indonesia so I can have my Djarums readily available. Nothing is comparable to a clove cigarette but there is an alternative. Djarum Black Clove Cigars. A little thicker than the cigarettes, and a lot nastier. They come in packs of ten, the paper is tobacco based and the filter is not sprayed with that sweetness that I so loved. Luckily I stocked up pretty good and one local place still sells them. You can quietly check your stores for some that they may have left over, best to be smoking one as you enter so they know you're not going to rat them out.





http://thejakartaglobe.com/business/indo…



It is only illegal to SELL in the USA. Not illegal to purchase or posess. So, buy online and it's cheaper! My cloves were around $65 a carton in the shop and I just found this site that charges only about $25 a carton. http://www.myclovecigarettes.com/ I checked their FAQ and it is completely legal, they even have a link to the US gov page with the law on it. and it states on their page "IMPORTANT: We have never reported and don't report any information about our customers to any legal authorities. We guarantee your safety while shopping with us and we totally fulfill our promise in keeping your information 100% confidential." Just for extra security.



The Easy Roller cigarette injector makes perfect cigarettes in seconds. Makes regular and King size cigarettes. Machine is reliable, quiet and ...


CHEAP CLOVE CIGARETTES ONLINE