Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cigarettes Marlboro Price


How much is the current price of cigarettes (Marlboro) in Estonia and where can I buy cigarett cartoons there?
I'm traveling to Tallinn next week and since the price of cigarettes are pretty high here in Finland, I'm going to buy as much cigarette as possible there. Does anybody have any idea about the current price of cigarettes there? Besides, is there any specific place that I can buy them in cartoons?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Yes, I think so. I'm not 100% sure though. I hope some else answers, this was an interesting question. I actually think someone asked this a few days ago on yahoo, so try using the "Search Y! Answers" bar, or google.



Similar to Origami from a Marlboro Cigarettes box making a polo shirt style, this is a how to do it, a pretty cool thing to do with the box in 1 ...


CIGARETTES MARLBORO PRICE