Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hand Roll Cigarettes


Is it worse to smoke filtered hand rolled cigarettes?
I've started rolling my own cigarettes using a filter. I was wondering if there is any factual data to either support or dismiss the claim that smoking hand rolled cigarettes with a filter is worse than smoking a store bought cigarette. I realize that smoking cigarettes is unhealthy, I just want to know if I'd be better off staying with the store bought cigarettes.



Everything I could find online referred to filter less hand rolled cigarettes.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I have smoked for 27 years, and I have smoked all kinds of tobacco. I agree that rolling tobacco with a filter is helping you avoid a huge deal of tar and nicotine, and god only knows what other additives you are not putting into your lungs. i agree with the rolled cigarettes.



A step by step guard on how to hand roll a cigarette. Hand rolling cigarette tutorial.


HAND ROLL CIGARETTES