Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jennifer Aniston Smoking Cigarettes


Which celebrities have you seen in real life?
I have seen President Obama, Jennifer Hudson, Jimmy Fallon, and Bob Costas.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Jennifer Aniston is my mother's 2nd cousin. I met her at a wedding and then i never seen her again and she doesn't keep in touch with my mother. I live in NYC and a lot of celebrities live in Manhattan, so i've seen a lot of them on the streets walking with their kids. I've seen Madonna with her daughter, i've seen Hugh Jackman, Mattheu Brodrick and his wife from Sex and City show. There are lots more just can't think of at the top of my head. In fact, i see them a lot. Recently, i saw the rapper Busta Rhymes smoking a cigarette in front of a green lamborghini convertible.



Clip from September 27, 2010, Late Show where Katherine Heigl busts out her e-cig


JENNIFER ANISTON SMOKING CIGARETTES