Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Discount Cigarette Tobacco


Are the Electronic cigarettes safe for my newborn to be around?
My brother is trying hard to help me out with my newborn. He just recently bought some Electronic cigarettes and we fought over the fact if he should smoke them while in the same room as my newborn. I just need to know if it is safe for him to do so and the facts to prove it.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Well since there are no known components such as tar or other carcinogens like in tobacco, where would the harm come from? It's basically water vapor being exhaled. Unless your baby generally has allergies or you want to set a good example in front of the child, then I would see the hesitation.

If it disturbs you to take chances, however slim, then I don't see the big deal in compromise and refraining from vaporing around the baby. There's probably no reason he cannot set aside a little of private time for his pleasures. GL!

http://www.best-electronic-cigarette.net

The best top quality brands available according to word of mouth. I would not trust the quality of any ecig kit. Discounts offered on site for premium brands that offer 30 day money back guarantees. Terrific deals!



To see more of my documentary films, visit www.thehoffmancollection.com. This documentary was made for the American Cancer Society. Ordinary ...


DISCOUNT CIGARETTE TOBACCO