Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Headaches From Smoking Cigarettes


Is it illegal to smoke inside your apartment building?
Someone somewhere on the floor of my apartment building is smoking cigarettes in their unit and it is filling the hallway AND my own unit with cigarette smoke.



I get the worst headaches from cigarette smoke and plus its like..... Just because you want lung cancer doesnt mean I do..... You can stop smoking but I cant stop breathing.



So I was just wondering if it is illegal to do this and if it is something I can call the landlord or police about?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Not illegal.. but might be against the lease. Check your lease, if it is, call your land lord.

also, you might want to check out this site: http://smokefreeapartments.org/

Its a listing of smoke free apartments in california.



thanks to pain meds Im feeling better and dont need to go to bed so I shook off the headache and smoked my first bowl of my new clay pipe...I cant ...


HEADACHES FROM SMOKING CIGARETTES