Monday, January 21, 2013

About Smoking Cigarettes


When can I start smoking cigarettes after my wisdom tooth extraction?
Okay, hi. I was just wondering when I can start smoking cigarettes again. I got all four wisdom teeth removed on Monday morning at like 9:30am. Today is Tuesday night at 8:15pm. I don't plan on having a cigarette tonight because I want to be careful. But, would it be safe if I started again tomorrow around like noon or should I wait until like Thursday or Friday? And don't give me a B.S. answer like, "you should quit smoking!" IDGAF!
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
ok so you should try to stop smoking (sorry he he had to do that, don't worry I am a smoker who hasn't had one for 6 months =] )

but really did you ask the dentist?, you should ring him/her just for confirmation, but once your holes have healed up enough for them not to have that blood bubble should be ok... so about a week realistically.

the reason is that if you smoke while you have such gaping wounds in your mouth (not to mention the red raw gums ={ )the nicotine can get a direct route into your bloodstream at MUCH higher concentration than what you breathe in. I can't even suggest mouth smoking because this would make it much worse......

so if you were to try to quit smoking now would be a good time ?? ..??.. =]



PS if you do have a smoke and you get the shakes, sweats, palpitations, and/ or blurred vision, this is nicotine poisoning and needs to be addressed by a doctor or hospital!

good luck and make sure no one makes you laugh =]



effect of only 400 cigarettes on the body see also www.youtube.com/SAMIMYS For HD Wide Screen Edition-Full Length


ABOUT SMOKING CIGARETTES