Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cost For A Pack Of Cigarettes


How much does a pack of cigarettes cost in New York?
I'm doing a project on smoking right now and I need to know how much a pack of cigarettes cost in New York. I don't want to go out to a deli and ask for cigarettes because I'm only 15.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I was watching a comedian on Comedy Central today who brought up this subject. I don't know when his stand-up was recorded, but he said a pack of cigarettes was up to $9.00 in NY. Then he went into a spiel about how that won't encourage people to stop smoking, but rather to re-budget.



Good luck with your project. You could call a few places. I'm sure the cost will vary from place to place, but it will give you an idea of an average.



A cigarettes pack's true cost is US$18. According to a new study conducted by the American Lung Association, the average US$5.50 retail price ...


COST FOR A PACK OF CIGARETTES