Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cigarette Papers And Filters


How much does it cost to roll my own cigarettes?
How much does a pack of tobacco, a pack of filters and a pack of cigarette papers cost?



I've been struggling to afford normal cigarettes and have been told it works out cheaper to roll my own but I don't know how much it all costs.



Also, what should i ask for?



(I know I shouldn't be smoking ... would be nice to just get an answer, I don't need a lecture)

Thanks x
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Actually, rolling your own doesn't save money. The reduction in smoking due to having to roll one's own is where the savings come in. It's really laborious to roll your own cigarettes, from what I'm told. Because of that, people smoke less. Also, because of the ritual aspect of rolling one's own, people find the action a substitute for the various individual rituals that go along with smoking.



That doesn't directly answer your question because only your personal habit can determine the influence of the practice.



doing the trick that always impress the sparrow.


CIGARETTE PAPERS AND FILTERS