Thursday, January 24, 2013

Is Pipe Tobacco Better Than Cigarettes


Is organic pipe tobacco healthier than normal cigarettes?
I know that the cigarette companies have a lot of additives in their products, but what about organic pipe tobacco? Is this just as dangerous as cigarettes or not as much? I find smoking a good cigar relaxing and enjoyable, not on a regular basis though. So I was thinking about smoking pipe tobacco. Just wanted to know how it was compared to cigarettes if it is organic and without the additives.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
i dont know what you mean by organic, but if you mean like American Spirit that has no additives i would say probably a bit yes, it leaves my throat feeling better the next day when i smoke the cigarettes



Thanks for the votes! Entry for PipefriendCHS' contest. Cover of "I Just Had Sex" by Lonely Island and Akon. INTRO: Sometimes (UH-OH ...


IS PIPE TOBACCO BETTER THAN CIGARETTES