Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lucky Strikes Cigarettes Where To Buy


How do I get Lucky Strike cigarettes from Germany?
I have a good friend who collects Lucky Strike cigarettes. For some reason, he was unable to take the pack he bought in Germany home. He is very disappointed, and I thought it might be a nice Christmas gift if I could find a pack. I've looked at several websites, ebay, tried googling it... Nothing seems to be working. Any other ideas?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
In less than one week it will be in the mail..:@)



The two of you must be Best Friends, Only they go out of their way to make the other happy, I wish you and your Freind a great Christmas and hope he enjoys your gift!



Check out all my reviews and subscribe! www.youtube.com Check out my other channel www.youtube.com Check out my pal Julian's channel and ...


LUCKY STRIKES CIGARETTES WHERE TO BUY