Friday, January 25, 2013

Different Cigarette Types


What is the difference between cigarette types/brands?
There are many different cigarette brands out there. I have never smoked but am wondering what the variables are in cigarettes. Are some stronger/ more nicotine concentration? do some taste different?

Thanks.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
It is the taste. they have shorts, 100s, boxes, soft packets and other bs. But, I am a cashier so thats why I know. Thing is I don't smoke. It is gross and unhealthy. Do not start. It is a waste of money and life. I see people spend over $60s a day on them. It is disgusting. The worse thing anyone can do is start smoking. So please save your money and life and do not start. Not sure if you wanted to smoke but dont please.



More information: bit.ly After the tobacco is stored and aged, it goes through a final processing phase according to blend formulas used for ...


DIFFERENT CIGARETTE TYPES