Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cheap Cigarette Sale


I want to buy cigarettes online and have them shipped to nz?
from a website like this or similar http://www.cheap-cigarettes-sale.com/

Is this legal, and will I have to pay huge prices when they come into nz on taxes or duty? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
As long as a shipment is properly labeled so that customs can compute the huge amount of taxes/duty you will have to pay, it's legal.



The first question is "Will the website ship to NZ?"



The second question is "Are you saving money on the transaction"

Here are some of the websites I use:

- www.ryocigarette.com/ohmfici.html

- www.ajscigar.com/index.php/featured-prod…

- bigbuffalotobacco.com/index.php?cPath=29…

- www.smokes-spirits.com/index.aspx/Cigars…



I wish I lived in New Zealand cause then I could have a moonshine still.



send orders to: hiddenxrt1979@yahoo.com


CHEAP CIGARETTE SALE