Monday, January 14, 2013

Where Can I Buy Blu Cigarettes


Are Blu cigarettes healthier than real ciggerettes?
I've been trying to get my grandma to quit smoking and havnt had any luck. She says it's just a habit so I've been looking at these Blu electronic cigarettes. She would use it if I got it for her, I was just wondering if the are heathier than real cigarettes, because I'm not going to buy it if it's not any better than real cigarettes.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Do some more research-- Yes they are much healthier to inhale as the only chemical being inhaled is a dose of nicotine along with some water vapor. She still will have to be motivated to use the E-ciggy. That will be your job. Best wishes



smokeitout.com Blu Cigs vs Green Smoke electronic cigarettes war! Testing the traditional tobacco flavor of each brand along with 2 flavored ...


WHERE CAN I BUY BLU CIGARETTES