Monday, January 14, 2013

One Cigarette A Month


Is it okay to smoke a cigarette when you have hives or are on prednisone?
I broke out in hives a few days ago, it's taking awhile for them to go down. I'm not sure what caused this allergy. I know it cannot be cigarettes, I've been smoking the same cigarettes for months. I have not had a cigarette in 2 days and was wondering if it could make my hives worse, or affect the medication i'm taking..
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Now is a good time to quit smoking. Smoking is expensive, causes skin wrinkling, damages the lungs, and makes your clothing and breath stink. You may not realize the smell, but most people dislike it a lot. My father died from a smoking related disease. His last few years he could hardly do any work.



ALMOST 2 MONTHS, 12-03-2009. IT IS BY THE GRACE OF GOD I HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR! ALL I DID WAS TAKE THE STEP! I JUST FINALLY TOOK THE STEP, THREW ...


ONE CIGARETTE A MONTH