Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dirt Cheap Cigarettes


Can I bring a sandwich/and smokes overseas to the USA?
Ok I know this is a dumb question, but im going to the US to visit mother and she is begging me to bring her a shawarma ( local sandwich, they have them in the US but theyre not the same). she's been asking me for this shawarma for about 3 years now. I know it wont be fresh and she doesnt care lol, but am I allowed to bring it overseas?

Also, since smokes are dirt cheap where I live and I dont want to pay 4.50 for a pack, if I bring a carton of smokes with me, will they take them or tax me for them? this is what my friend says they'll do.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Shawarma and smokes. Wish my mother was that easy to please. You will have no problem, put them in your carryon. I bring food and cigarettes from Turkey and have not been hassled yet. Don't try a 7 course meal! no dairy products.



Dirt Cheap Chicken goes on a float trip on the Huzzah, makes lots of friends, and shares some Dirt Cheap Beer 30. Enjoy life on the Cheap - Dirt ...


DIRT CHEAP CIGARETTES