Thursday, January 10, 2013

White Cloud Cigarettes


What is the most unexplained event that has happened to you?
I have had many unexplained events happen to me in my past, and I want to know if I'm the only one!

Ex: feelings that are right on, ghost stories, family telepathy, etc.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
When I had to have my dog put to sleep (he was sick for a while) after I came home from the vet, I was a mess, almost hysterical.

After I calmed down a bit, and finally stopped sobbing, I poured a BIG glass of wine and I went outside to have a cigarette. I happened to look up into the sky, it was a nice July day, blue sky, white clouds. Directly over me there was a cloud in the shape of my dog's face(he was a Boxer, so he had a distinct face). Looking down, with eyes, nose, jowls, details! I thought I was insane! I looked down and up like 5 times, still not believing my eyes. I figured someone would recommend a CT scan to me if I said anything, so I made real sure I was seeing what I was seeing and my mind wasn't playing tricks on me.

I remembered that while I was taking the tearful drive with him to the vet, I asked him to let me know that he was okay on the other side.

I absolutely believe that's what he was doing.



Oh, my daughter and I share a strong telepathic bond, too.



Just got the Cirrus II e-cig starter kit in and I think I'm in love. Check out the full review at electroniccigarettenation.com or visit the ...


WHITE CLOUD CIGARETTES