Monday, January 7, 2013

Cigarette Butt Littering


How do I dispose of my cigarette butts?
I smoke outside my building but don't want to litter the ground with cigarette butts. When I'm done I squeeze out the tobacco, leaving only the filter and paper. When I throw it away in my garbage, the whole place stinks. How do I dispose of these and not smell them?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Before my husband quit he used to put them in his pocket...it sucks if you forget to empty the pockets before doing the laundry but its better then littering... good for you for caring!!!!



Maybe keep a baggy in your purse!





Tequila is wrong!!!

cigarette butts is absolutely bad for the earth! Unlike paper products they’re not biodegradable. Nearly all cigarette filters are composed of a bundle of 12,000 plastic-like cellulose acetate fibers. It can take years, in some cases up to fifteen, for the fibers to decay into a plastic powder that can’t be seen. As they do their deadly cargo is released.

Read it here-http://whyquit.com/whyquit/A_Butts.html



So What If I Throw My Butts on the Ground? They're Biodegradable, Right? WRONG!! If you throw your cigarette butts on the ground, they ...


CIGARETTE BUTT LITTERING