Monday, January 7, 2013

Cheapest Menthol Cigarettes


Whats the difference between all these menthol cigarettes?
Whats the difference between Marlboro Menthol-lights, Marlboro mild menthol, and Marlboro smooth(which are menthol). Whats the difference between the taste? and which is better? And i dont careeee if there cancer sticks!
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
There is the difference in taste and nicotine proportion. Marlboro Menthol Lights has 0,6 mg of nicotine and the tar is 8 mg, it is stronger and more expensive, Marlboro Fresh Mint has 0,5 mg of nicotine and the tar is 6 mg. To my mind, it is milder. Besides, it is cheaper. Marlboro Crisp Mint is the same in tar, nicotine proportion and price as Marlboro Fresh Mint, but it has particular flavour and not for every smoker. Besides, I like also Karelia Slims Menthol. It has only 0,3 mg of nicotine, the tar is just 3 mg, the price is almost the same. It has pleasant menthol flavour and doesn't have this strong tobacco smoke as other cigarettes do. In fact, I am big smoker for already 10 years. Last 5 years I smoke only menthol cigarettes, usually I change Karelia or Marlboro (from time to time). I think these are the best from all menthol cigarettes. Besides, I started buying them online and it turned out to be much cheaper. I've just calculated what amount I need per month and make an order once a month. Lately I use http://www.cigoutlet.net. I like the way its customs support agents work, the delivery is fast and the prices are really cheaper then other online cigarette shops offer.



link to online store - cigs24.com Black devil cigarettes buy Get Dr. Weils expert advice on the symptoms and causes of erectile dysfunction (ED ...


CHEAPEST MENTHOL CIGARETTES