Friday, January 4, 2013

Cigarette Boat Mafia Wars


When people that lived in America for 2 generations make children and the children break the law, and try?
to set up blackmail.. They try to put at fault someone that has nothing to do with the reckless life that the person lives. My dad had family in America for hundreds of years and let's just say, he knows how to survive here. My mom's grandpa moved here in 1890, her dad was in the war and likes cars, football and boating. My dad's family had Presidential bloodlines and most of what we learned goes back to the arrival of the Mayflower at least. So my mom thinks that I am stupid just like her. I am not. My brother is a little aggressive monster. When I was small I tried to sing in the car, I offered to him to sing along but he poked me in the eye. I still have a spot in my eye I can't see out of with a scar. He later went from behind me and pushed me on the ground, I still have the scar on my knee. He took my snow globe that I got for holy communion and smashed it to the ground. I was playing outside with my friend, we were minding our own, when he came to us with my snow globe and smiled. He smashed it to the ground, well the floor of our playhouse. I got that snow globe from an uncle that I rarely ever saw for my first holy communion. For his holy communion he was pampered and well taken care of by the italian side of our family. Gallucci, Isn't that a mafia name? My brother stole some of my belongings, my mother and I both have gold missing. For some reason he is in a band now and sings with guitar. Amazing because when I sang he poked me in the eye. My dad video taped me singing when I was 2 or 3 and it's my favorite thing to do. I have missing bone in my jaw and I can't really sing right now or else I would be singing to my modeling agent and be doing something more. He would steal money, clothing, my food.. Then he would cry to me about the holes in his shoes so I bought him like 3 pairs of shoes, some were like 90 dollars. I never even spent 90 dollars on myself. I guess I was being mind controlled by my family that it's because of his silly little lazy eye.. He got that lazy eye after he scarred my eye. Or it's because of his hernia.. he had when he was a little tiny baby... ? First my mom said that he got a hernia from trying to be like me and move the sofa across the room, but today she took every single thing back, because I threatened her that I was going to cal the cops on him for the next time he came home with marijuanna. He smokes pot with his friends.. These are the comments I get "************, you look like you're from the 70's, you have a mental disorder," and much more. My brother walks around the house making strange noises.. I called the cops on him and he basically threatened to kill me. He is not afraid to kill me and throw my body away. It's nice when I can't see with this scar in my eye and they are trying to make lies about me. I was raped when I was 6 and 14. So really I can't look at them like they are very valuable' to any god ever, any religion ever. If it was not for me, he would not have a car... Because I gave him my car that our mom had to give me money for. He spends most of his money on cigarettes, booze and marijuanna. The guy he hangs out with that tries to make fun of me went to rehab for drugs.. He is pretty cooked out and I caught him stealing my dad's medical prescription pills. I am sick of everyone sucking up to this devil. I call it out and get told that the cops are coming to get me for sticking up for myself... My mom lets our horses outside stand in thier own **** for two months.. So I said I will call the cops on her. I was sick once and my mom didn't shovel any horse **** in three stalls for two whole months. But everything is my fault. I am going to get in trouble.. My mom started to hit me and never made it, so I got up and knocked on her head very hard, up her nose and left. She lied and told the cops she was all of a sudden attacked. She needs to learn how to be America, this is a free country, and she is trying to slave me. Ya, she is pretty nuts. she is missing a tooth too. One time her phone cable went out, so she immediately blamed it on me, grabbed the pack of my shirt and started punching my spine.. That is why the last time she tried to hit me I hit her up her nose. She bled and her whole face was completely swollen. Ya, I am afraid of how bad I could legally hurt her if she attacks me. The last time she tried she was trying to throw me in a foot of snow in my see through sheer pajamas. She yells at me if I cry. Example, my neighbor raped me and she yelled at me and told me to shut up. I only cried once, a month or so after, and I was saying that I missed my grandma when I was crying. I was not being concieted and she was obviously. I hope she goes to a doctor, maybe they can perform brain surgery on her. Her toothpaste tubes is always overflowed, I clean that, her soap spongues she keeps food on and puts them n
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
i do not see any question in this but it is a very sad story. I would pack a bag of the stuff you need like toothbrush and things if you need to leg it for any reason. until that actually happens, ... DEFINETELY CALL THE COPS. but secretly.



:( quick.



cociane weed federal drug boat chase


CIGARETTE BOAT MAFIA WARS