Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cigarette Smoking Side Effects


How do I get my wife to stop smoking?
My wife and I have been together for 6 years now. Just this year she picked up the habit of smoking cigarettes. I always tell her the side effects and how bad they are for her but she doesnt listen!Whenever I see her on the porch enjoying a smoke I come out to try to take it away from her and put it out but seeing as how she is 6'1" and Im only 5'3" she holds it up and out of my reach. I really want her to quit! What can I do to get her to cut the habit?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
You can't. Express your personal concern, that can affect people. But she knows the health risks as well as you do, and in the end, it's her choice



thequitsmokingplan.com Quit smoking side effects are numerous. Nicotine withdrawal symptoms are high on the list but the mental part of stopping ...


CIGARETTE SMOKING SIDE EFFECTS