Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cigarette Prices Through The Years


What do you think about all these Democratic reforms on healthcare?
They want to create a healthcare system for everyone. This would be good, but they are not getting to the root of the problem. Healthcare does not make people healthy, nor does taking a pill. These temporarily fix the problem. Eating healthy and exercise make you healthy. I believe that any business that serves unhealthy food or products ie(fast food , cigarettes) should pay for the healthcare system. I know some of you are going to say it is a persons choice to do those things and I agree, but when I have to pay for them through my taxes I have no choice. So because of their bad choices I have to pay. Let me know what you think. I have some other ideas that I will ask later. I just want to see some feedback.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I see your point entirely.



Like putting a tax on a fat burger.

Or a fee on a candy bar

Or double the price of fries and the 50% go to public health education.



I think its a good idea

But

People will die anyway.



I want you to think of something. We all know that a high fat diet increases the risk of a heart attack.

Some of us know that 90% of our health care costs go to the last few years of our lives.

If a person falls over dead because of a massive coronary, then the 90% is reduced considerably.



Kind of ironic, wouldn't ya say?



I used to be insured by Kaiser. They were pretty big on eating right and exercising. Plus, when I went into one of their hospitals during the flue season, it was next to impossible to get out without getting a free flue shot.



Kaiser is big on preventive care.



Hillary is smart to listen to them.



Peace



Jim



.



ecigaretteprices.com $59 for Blu Cigs with FREE Shipping offer. Click to get Free shipping and get an entire kit for just $59. Smoking BluCigs or ...


CIGARETTE PRICES THROUGH THE YEARS