Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cigarette Marlboro


How to reduce the number of cigarettes smoked a day?
: How to reduce the number cigarettes smoked a day?



I smoke 1-5 cigarettes a day Marlboro reds of sometimes don't smoke don't depends on the day. And drink a redbull. Yes I'm aware of smoking. Please be polite.. Text me at 7865302004 with tips.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Cutting back on cigs SUCKS...I'm having a hard time as well. Although I have been eating mints any time I get a craving and that helps a little. Also, lollipops. Weird I know but lollipops work really well because your hands aren't completely idle. Basically my answer has been candy haha, but I've cut back quite a bit. GOOD LUCK and if you find a magic way of quitting cold turkey then please tell me lol



Marlboro Cigarette Review


CIGARETTE MARLBORO