Saturday, January 12, 2013

Camel Menthol Cigarette


Are menthol cigarettes good with malt liquor?
Picked up four 40's for the Christmas season. I smoke menthols mainly (Kool Blues, Camel Menthol Crush, Marlboro Menthol, etc.) and I'm wondering if they go good with OE 800, King Cobra and some others. Cigarettes go good with a lot of stuff like sex, Hi-C, coffee, the works. I just want to know if that applies to malt liquor.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
I guess they would work/taste OK together. Personally, I think malt liquor and Menthol cigarettes are both pretty nasty, but what do I know. I smoke "Blue" American Spirits and drink pints of hard cider and shots of Goldschläger. Some of my friends think that's pretty nasty. It takes all kinds!



Subscribe, Comment, and Thumbs up! Be sure to check out my other reviews! www.youtube.com Check out my Facebook Page and be sure to "like ...


CAMEL MENTHOL CIGARETTE