Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cigarette Prices In Maine


Can you take cigarettes on a plane?
Last year when I went to Maine, I had a pack in my pocket. But I had to pay like 8 and nine dollars a pack up in maine so I was wondering if your aloud to take tobacco with you, Like if i brought a few packs with me on my carry on or my purse?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
You can bring a carton or two into most states without a problem either in checked or carry on luggage. Some states with high cigarette prices have restrictions on bringing cigs from other states, but it's normally not a problem. Btw, you can bring a lighter in your carry on, just not the "torch type" lighters.

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/sop/index.s…



ecigaretteprices.com compares BluCigs ecigs and Green Smoke. Watch the video review, compare each electronic cigarette, and learn more about how ...


CIGARETTE PRICES IN MAINE