Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cigarette Outside Ashtrays


How can I get rid of this taste in my cigarettes?
I stored them with my ashtray, and the smell from the ashtray of stale cigarettes has got into the cigarettes, so when I take a drag, I taste an ashtray taste, not a normal cigarette taste.

How can I get rid of it?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Remove them from the packet and store them in a box with apples or plums, the tobacco will absorb some moisture and flavour from the fruit and diguise the stale taste, personally I'd take them with me to the pub and pass them around when your mates have necked a couple of beers( outside of course} then you'll be given decent smokes in return!



Step by step instructions on how to empty an Ecolad Outdoor Free Standing Ashtray. Emptying of the ashtray is simple and mess-free. Eliminate ...


CIGARETTE OUTSIDE ASHTRAYS