Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Smoke Cigarette


Why do they pressure young people to smoke cigarettes in movies?
I would never smoke cigarettes in movies. If a director tells me to smoke a cigarette for a movie part, real or fake, I wouldn't smoke it. I'm afraid I will get lung cancer or heart disease by smoking cigarettes. I also don't want to become addicted to cigarettes in real life. Does this make me a coward for not wanting to smoke a cigarette for a movie part? I'm studying drama in college.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I dont think it makes you a coward to be concerned for your health. But in hollywood you have to do anything to get ahead, nowadays it's not a good romantic movie if there are no sex scenes, people are even willing to get naked just for the opportunity to be cast in a movie, while those who are not ready are removed, sometimes yelled at and questioned if he or she is ready to be an actor. So about the smoking part, it is a certainty that you must make a lot of sacrifice in hollywood, and if you are a strong willed person a couple of cigarettes wont make you addicted. Goodluck on your career aspirations.



twitter.com Subscribe for cigarette and blog updates! Thanks everyone for your support!!


SMOKE CIGARETTE