Sunday, January 6, 2013

Newport Cigarettes Contact Number


How to report counterfeit cigarettes?
I got sold counterfeit cigarettes at a smoke shop. He said "just give me 5 flat" when normally the smokes are 6.50 a pack. went back to the place and told them I demanded my real Newport cigarettes because these were fake! There was no sticker at the bottom stating the were taxed, no contact number on the side....just a poor replica of newports. The taste was different, the name wasn't labled correctly! Basically I caught them red handed and saved a cigarette butt for proof.

They gave me the REAL newports plus a free pack.



I want to report these schemers for a reward, who do I contact?



ATF??
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
The ATF would be quite interested in the lack of tax stamp. You may want to forget the part about you also breaking the law by getting the $5 option, though.



If you miss the bus, don't fret. A happy Newport cigarette billboard is bound to entertain you. And don't forget, menthol lovers, ' ...


NEWPORT CIGARETTES CONTACT NUMBER