Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cloves Cigarettes Banned


Are clove cigarettes really going to be banned in September my federal legislation? should i stock up now?
I have been reading a lot about how new federal legislation is going to ban flavored cigarettes, which means clove cigarettes. I recently really have gotten into these. I would hate to see them go. Should i stock up while i can ?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Yes, they will be banned. I imagine that the stores will start running out of stock soon. I've heard that the companies might start making them with a tobacco paper or something similar so that they will fall under the "cigar" category. Still, that's going to be different from what you're smoking now.



If you like your current smokes, I'd buy as many as you possibly can as soon as you can. If you wait too long, you'll be too late.



Brief Unstructured Rant 1 -- the idiotic ban on "flavored cigarettes" including clove-flavored, vanilla, and cherry. I'm sure there ...


CLOVES CIGARETTES BANNED