Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cigarette Smoking History


What would be a good topic for my culture assignment?
im trying to make it interesting and looking for something that my classmates can benefit from,coffee? cigarette smoking? flags? victorias secret? it could be on anything that has a good history

please help!
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
forced marriage/honour killings

me and my friends are doing this for one of our assignmesnts and its basically about how arranged marriage is often mistaken for forced marriage and how forced marriage is common among those of asian ethnicity

or you could do how the media is portraying muslim women - no freedom, no rights, being controlled by family when it comes to serious aspects of life such as marriage (^^forced marriage)

but really, from my [point of view, as a muslim teen, i've seen too much to notice that its not wat the muslim portrays us to be - its different for everyone as i have an unbelievable amount of freedom for someone my age and older!! but i use it wisely - i dont go out doin complete s**t with my time!!



First video, so I do apologise for the quality and the fact I'm not smoking - but don't smoke in the house! Please check this guy out, his ...


CIGARETTE SMOKING HISTORY