Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cheap Vapor Cigarette


How tO smoke cigarettes in your room with no smell?
I smoke cigarettes and it stinks up my whole room! I dont like it and my mom doesnt either, i have heard of a sploof but that wont work for a cigarette and dont tell me to stop im grown and i can make my own desisions, is there something i can make? P.S i dont have a window...
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
If you insist on smoking in this room without a window but do not want the smoke or smell, then you should definitely look into getting an electronic cigarette. They work almost exactly like a regular cigarette, except you inhale a vapor that only goes into your lungs and doesn't stink up the room. You still get the same taste and nicotine so you are still basically smoking, but it won't bother people around you.



It is actually become quite common to see people smoking these 'e-cigs' in places where smoking is normally banned. I have seen people smoking them in hospitals and airplanes.



There is a small initial investment to get the device, but then after that I think it is actually cheaper to buy the refill cartridges. I should also point out that there is a health advantage to using an e-cig since you are not inhaling smoke, just a nicotine vapor. So the risk of lung cancer is significantly reduced.



Good luck!



Order the Refillable REV Vapor Cigarette System on www.vcig.com Use code VCIGYouTube for 15% Off your entire order. See how the REV electronic ...


CHEAP VAPOR CIGARETTE