Sunday, January 6, 2013

Camel Lights Cigarettes


Is it normal to find a twig inside a cigarette?
I was smoking a Camel Light cigarette earlier, and about 3/4 of the way through it, I found a twig. I thought it was ashes that wouldn't flick off, but it was definately a twig. Has this happened to anyone else? Is the twig from the tobacco plant that just wasn't filtered out?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
It's the decoder ring inside the Cracker Jacks box!

Consider it a gift from the cancer gods.



Seriously though, I think that's just as normal as finding bug legs in a can of veggies. I live in North Carolina, and we have lots of trees. Twigs are just a part of it down here.



Today I review the Camel 99's Blue Label (lights) Over all decent light cigarette, with good flavor and decent aroma. The only real drawback ...


CAMEL LIGHTS CIGARETTES