Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Buy Cigarette Tubes Online


Where can I buy a cheap cigarette holder online?
I recently started smoking unfiltered cigarettes again, but I need to holder so that I can smoke the whole thing. I am just looking for the little tube (maybe three inches long or so). I used to have a plastic one, but I lost it. Does anyone know where I can buy a cheap replacement? None of the cigarette stores around me have them.



PS: By "cigarette holder", I do not mean a box to hold my cigarettes. I mean a little tube that you stick your unfiltered cigarette into so you do not burn yourself on it when it burns to the end.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Try ebay there is a lot for sale click this link to see one i picked

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1920s-Style-Black-…



Manufacturer: Carreras Series Title: Glamour Girls Of Stage And Films (large) (36 cards) Year Of Issue: 1939 Card Titles: Dorothy Arnold, Judith ...


BUY CIGARETTE TUBES ONLINE