Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Statistics Of Cigarette Smokers


How many cigarette smokers know the side-effects of smoking?
Are there statistics available on this subject?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
I'm pretty sure most cigarette smokers know the risks, but some don't care and some have the feeling of invincibility, that it will never happen to them. I told one of my friends who smokes (more in a joking manner, I don't mind that she smokes) "Those are gonna kill you, you know" and she replied with "Well something has to right?". I also think that once your hooked, its so hard to stop, that even though you know the threat you are putting your life in, you still want that cigarette.



Lung cancer remains a deadly disease and most cases are caused by cigarette smoking. Using data from IARC ( International Agency for research on ...


STATISTICS OF CIGARETTE SMOKERS