Monday, December 17, 2012

Cigarette Smoking Facts


What harm does cigarette smoke do to parrots?
I recently bought a 4 year old African Grey . The towel that he came with stank of cigarette smoke and he also smells of cigarette. When I lifted him he is extremely underweight. I am extremely worried as he seems to be very lethargic.. What am I supposed to do?. .
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Because of the small respitory system of the bird and the fact the smoke becomes concentrated in the lungs alot of damage can be done. Get the bird to an avian vet and get advice on what to do for this bird. That's the best course . This bird needs vet help. The sooner the better. Good Luck.



I HOPE this video inspires those who smoke and those who don't smoke into in couraging people to quit smoking to have a longer life


CIGARETTE SMOKING FACTS