Friday, December 21, 2012

Cigarettes Discount


What is the best electronic cigarette brand?
i smoke GreenSmoke cigarettes, which i got crazy discounts on, so far have great customer service, great everything else, but the battery doesnt last longer than a few days. Is that normal or is there something better out there? Just wondering if anything else would come close to my high expectations.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Seriously 1 battery lasts you a couple of days without recharging?

I find that unlikely unless you rarely use it. To my knowledge, only the battery mods made by some hobbyists and vendors using a totally different kind of battery would last that long and they are just now making adapters to fit some cartomizer model e-cigs.

I'm a pretty heavy vaper and my DSE901 batts last around 4 hours, DSE801 batts around 6 hours and my Joye510 about 2 hours. I have other models buy these are the ones I use most depending on where I am or if I want an automatic or manual e-cig with me.



Maybe you should stick with your magic Greensmoke.



bit.ly - Stop smoking your tobacco cigarettes and switch to blu eCigs. Blu Electronic Cigarettes are the leading e-cigarette brand in the industry ...


CIGARETTES DISCOUNT