Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Black Cigarette


Where can i buy a SINGLE pack of Djarum Black cigarettes online? - not in bulk quantity?
im looking for a website where i can buy a single pack of Djarum Black cigarettes. every site i go to i have to buy a carton of them, and i just want one pack to try them out, and no local store or gas station has them. let me know if theres a website i can buy a single pack of them, thanks.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
look around more for tobacco shops near you. A lot near me carry it. I'm sorry that I don't know any online shops that sell single packs like this, but I suggest surfin the internet for more tobacco shops near you. Call them and see, there's a good chance they will have it. Hope this kinda helps.



Marlboro Blacks Review IMPROVED QUALITY, this was a request so i decided to give it a shot. I have never tried these before so it will be pretty ...


BLACK CIGARETTE