Monday, December 31, 2012

Rolling Cigarette Tobacco


Where can I find rolling tobacco in perth and the price of it plz?
I need to bring two packets of rolling tobacco in my country. I want to know where I can get it in Perth city Australia and how much is it? Plus, I want to know whether it is legal to travel with that in my suitcase. Help mee coz I'm travelling in 11 days from now.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I'm assuming you're asking where to buy tobacco to roll your own cigarettes, not where to obtain an illegal substance. If that's correct, then you'll find rolling tobacco available everywhere, in corner stores, supermarket cigarette counters, newsagents, and tobacco shops. I don't know the price, but it's certainly not a problem to take a couple of packets of tobacco out of the country.



Looking for the best rolling papers for your tobacco? Learn how to pick the best kind of papers for rolling tobacco in this free video clip about ...


ROLLING CIGARETTE TOBACCO