Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Risk Of Smoking Cigarettes


What are the health risks from smoking cigarettes for three months at almost 19 years old?
I have unfortunately been smoking cigarettes for the past three months but I am down to about three puffs a day and am abbout to not smoke any at all. I am just curious about the damage I have already done and is it reversible. Thank You
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Any damage done is prob minimal to none. Thank goodness you are quitting. The longer you smoke that harder it is to quit. I smoked for 32 years and it took me about 15 years to quit once I started trying really seriously. I've had an xray of my lungs and supposedly they are okay, I don't know how that could be, but let's hope they are right. So, congrats to you for a very mature decision!!!!!



The Risk Of Smoking Cigarette


THE RISK OF SMOKING CIGARETTES