Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Cigarette Prices In Alaska


Why don't people like the state of Alaska?
I have lived here in Alaska for over 7 years now. It took me a while but I absolutly fell in love with this place! Now I go to the lower 48 states and I just don't like it down there, I have to come back. The majestic mountains, THE most beautiful water ways I have ever seen and Oh the wild life, Moose, Black bears, brown bears, Mountain goats and doll sheep, the fishing is phenominal!!! To say the least. Where else can you catch a 300 pound Halibut or a salmon big enough to feed your entire family off of just one fish! I mean the fish up here are HUGE! Oh and when you hike up a mountain some 5,000 feet and look out below, it is absolutly breath taking!!! The flight seeing is to die for! Ever seen an ice field some 30 miles long!!! I have. I could go on and on, The Kyaking, Oh man, I could retire some years from now and just do that and I'd be one happy man! I absolutly love to get out there and go Kyaking! Its fantastic! Oh and the Whale watching out of Resurrection bay! Breath taking
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
The isolation, the cold, the high unemployment, the price of cigarettes and everything else is too high.



There is no doubt that cigarettes are expensive. Learn ways to get the maximum out of your cigarette budget with rolling tobacco in this free ...


CIGARETTE PRICES IN ALASKA