Monday, December 17, 2012

Cost Of Carton Of Cigarettes By State


Where can I legally sell a carton of cigarettes?
My dad quit smoking and has a carton and eight packs of cigarettes left over. I don't know anyone who smokes and I don't want to just throw them away, so I wanted to know if I could legally sell them on eBay or something.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
You need to get a license before you can sell even one cigarette. Depending on your state, licenses can cost thousands of dollars.



Just throw them out, or give them to someone you know who smokes.



And be proud of your dad - he just did a very difficult thing



Click this link for 25% Off ---- www.greensmoke.com www.BestEcigaretteBrand.com Follow this link for 10% discount. US United State http UK United ...


COST OF CARTON OF CIGARETTES BY STATE