Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Kool Cigarettes Coupons


I keep getting free stuff from?
I don't know why, but recently I've been getting this free stuff from Kool Cigarettes. First it was a Kool ash tray, now it's these Xeos Micro Speakers that supposedly retail for 25 dollars, I know I've done surveys for money before, and I may of put my email in Kool's website but how could I be receiving this stuff?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Why would you want to stop receiving promotional items it's not as if you have to purchase smokes to enjoy the complimentary gift. It just comes in a nice little box and includes some coupons what's the harm in that. There isn't any smokes in the box or anything don't see what the harm is.



paperback alles Staatsbiblioteek uh ... voorraad Lauren daar alles slegs een Ek wil coupons en al wat saak maak maar hulle doen dit vir my ...


KOOL CIGARETTES COUPONS