Friday, December 14, 2012

King Size Cigarette Roller


What to ask when buying rollie cigarettes?
Been smoking a couple of years and yes yes I know it's bad for me (I don't want lectures on that) but it's so expensive and so I've decided to start rolling my own instead. When I've done it before I've used golden virginia tobacco, rizla cigarette paper and swan filter tips... But when buying all of this from a news agent what would I say?

For example do I need to ask for an ounce of golden virginia?? And do I just ask for a packet of rizlas and swan filter tips? It all sounds very confusing to me and I don't want to sound like an idiot if I ask for all the wrong things!

Also, are there options of how many filter tips/cigarette papers you get in each pack as there is for cigarettes, and if so, how many?

THANKS!
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I make my own--all you have to do is go into a smoke shop--get the little 5.00 machine--get a box of 2.00 tubes- (that is the paper with the filter already on--just like a regular pack of ciggys)-there is 200 in a box-they come in regular or 100's--and the little machine adjusts for either size. They even make menthol tubes.

Then get your choice of pipe tobacco --they sell it in small bags or large bags. I usually get the cheapest small bag--which is like 5.00. The small bag and tubes lasts me about 2--2 1/2 weeks--the larger bag (with 2 boxes of tubes) lasts me about a month and a half



Prices vary depending on what state you live in--I'm from PA. Depending on the smoke shops near you-some of them might keep the stuff behind the counter--the one I go to-the stuff is where you can grab it yourself.



I don't know why they call them tubes rather than just empty ciggys to fill lol--but hang on I'll see if I can find a pic of them so you know what they look like.

link down below is the tubes.

I don't know if you hand roll yours or not--but the machine is EASY- here is a pic of that:

This is the one I have:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOP-Cigarette-Ma…



How to make a cigarette with the Twister King Size Cigarette Injector. Make a pack of cigarettes in about 5 minutes. (www.randystobaccoshop.com)


KING SIZE CIGARETTE ROLLER