Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Unfiltered Camel Cigarettes


What brand of cigarettes do you smoke?
If you don't smoke, please don't answer this. Everyone already knows cigarettes are bad for you. I personally do not smoke often. I'm not addicted, and I go anywhere from days to weeks without smoking normally. It's more of a coping skill because I've dealt with some addictions such as self harm and smoking when I get that urge helps. I smoke Marlboro Ultra Lights.



What brand do you smoke? What brand tastes the best? I have only tasted one cigarette I didn't like, I honestly don't think they taste that bad.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
The unfiltered American Spirits. I used to be really into the unfiltered Camels but I feel better smoking American Spirits. They both taste amazing. Sorry, but Marlboros are disgusting.



But if you have a problem with self harm, you do realize that smoking isn't any different than cutting? It just doesn't show as obviously on the outside. Both are ways to relieve inner pain by harming yourself. Smoking is the only type of self harm I do, it's just more socially acceptable (though barely more acceptable nowadays).






UNFILTERED CAMEL CIGARETTES