Monday, February 18, 2013

Smoking Candy Cigarettes


How do i get the smell of smoke off me?
I smoke cigarettes and im 17 but i somehow dont want my parents to learn about it. so is there any way that i can reduce the smell of cigarette smoke off me?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
In Japan there is a spray for your clothes that can not only reduce but really take off any smells. Not only for smoke-smells but all other bad smells from the clothes you have worn.



It used for a person who usually wears a suits or a jacket. It is also used even on curtains. Any linens.



And also there is a tablet like candy...not really a candy...a jelly like tablet that you can swallow to eliminate the fowl smell from your breath.



Many uses this kind of tablet after eating Japanese foods that afterwards the smells remains in their mouth even the next morning even you have brush your teeth.



The bad smells usually comes inside the stomach and not in the mouth. That is why it is swallowed and not chewed.



Both products effectiveness is fast. Nobody will say you had a smoke.



I am also a smoker and my boyfriend is a non smoking guy. So I do not like him to say that I do not smell good so I used these products.



I think this products are also sold in the Philippines and many other countries. I just do not know the names of the brand there where you live.



These kind of products are sold in Japan Pharmacies and convenient stores.

Check to your nearest Pharmacy and ask if there is one.



It is not easy to stop smoking. Easy to say only ...." stop smoking". I am not advicing you to stop smoking because your question is not on how to stop smoking. I am a smoker too and I do not intend to stop either.



how to smoke a candy cigarette


SMOKING CANDY CIGARETTES